Tuesday, November 08, 2005

If it's possible,

I'd like to see someone choke on an iPod nano. Accidentally, of course, like the way a mouth-breather might inhale a large insect while riding a bike. Is it possible? I looked it up:

According to Apple.com, the iPod nano is "Only 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.27 inches and 1.5 ounces."


Also, according to MDChoice.com, "foreign objects ingested that are over 6 cm should be removed endoscopically".

I bet you could get an iPod down there, then.

Additionally, "prodigieusement petit" means "easily swallowed" in French.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think this post should simply read:
"Hey you! Yeah, you know who you are. If i see you one more time with your ipod nano and you little lanyard headphones, i am going to shove it down your fucking throat.
Love, Lena"
Its just this crasy (british spelling) feeling i have.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? you don't like iPod nanos? but everyone in our band is supposed to love them and have them as props! face it lena, everything nano is better. can you imagine a micropod? no! because it sounds lame. nano is where it's at. now if you'll excuse me, I have to go eat my nano-meal in my nano-bed.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lena Webb said...

Brendon, you were just drunk. I can tell. It is not the crasy feeling, it is the DRUNK. Also, I sure wish I could post comments on your blog, but I can't because it's BROKEN.

Mackenzie, shouldn't you be doing problem sets? What are you doing eating breakfast in bed? Even if it IS nano. No, I agree, I love everything nano... but don't you think it would be funny to see someone inhale an iPod nano?!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home