Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And the Cutest Sentence Award goes to...

THIS SENTENCE:

"Last Friday Dr. Brown announced that Xena has a tiny moon, making it seem even more planetlike"

I can just see this furry little astronomer proudly announcing the tiny moon, and with a dramatic widening of his eyes and a lowered vocal timbre saying "now it seems even MORE planetlike!" I was hoping to see what this man looks like, so I looked it up:

Hmmm... Not quite what I expected Dr. Brown to look like. In fact, I was hoping for something like this:


Oh well, I guess not all astronomers can be furry and adorable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yowzers, science babies cute, yes, but the gentleman beneath leaves me a little less than fuzzy inside, he leaves me feeling hollowed out. empty, much like his life is when he drives a white van to local schools awaiting the arrival of young school children. "its ice cream" they say. but he and i both know. and cream in that van is coming out hot.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home