Friday, July 29, 2005

With what shall I smoke, dear lab, dear lab?

Ok. Fine. I really could care less who should see this, because I am at my wit's end and I'm going crazy in Dana Science Center. Again.

You see, it's Friday and i've been needlessly and obnoxiously harassed all week and I don't want to be here more than I've ever not wanted to be here before. And I want to smoke pot, but my stupid godforsaken smoking device is in someone's glove compartment and I certainly don't want to call said someone to request its return. So I need to figure out how to get my poor little self high. Boy does THAT sound desperate, but I'm not quite sure you understand. Or maybe you do. I just can't bear the fluorescent lights anymore. No, not when I could have my hand wrapped around a frosty gin and tonic, sitting on a porch in the pleasant night air. Nope.

I guess the next best thing to that would be to smoke some old disgusting pot using a single [2-ply] KimWipe as a rolling paper. Or is it? I'll look it up:

Nevermind. I just made a gravity bong out of a Poland Spring bottle (apprx. .38L in volume), some tinfoil (thermal conductance (U)), a sterile toothpick, and a bunsen burner lighter.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home