Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Prosthetic leg fetish groups

Well, fine. I'll admit it. I've always kind of liked the idea of knowing someone with a/having my own prosthetic limb. I realize that most people that actually have prosthetic limbs DON'T like it as much as I do, but I think that's more their problem than mine. I wondered if anyone else shares my love for smooth, titanium-crafted, super strong legs, so I looked it up.

I found THIS:

"Posted by Bill M. on 05-05-01, 02:49 PM (EST)

Actually, I am an amputee fetishist, but didn't know it until I came to this web site. I've had caretaking fantasies of dating a 4 limb amputee and putting her in a back pack to go places - hiking, movies, etc., with her head on my shoulder. I guess I liked that we would always have to be together and mothering fantasies of feeding her. Then it would sort of get incorporated into my other fetishes, like building robotic arms and legs for her, or making the limbs into a pony, or a tiger, a spider, or a bird. There's a lot of potential for all sorts of fetish fantasies when you can make any body part you want - animal, human, or robotic.
Apart from fantasy, if your amputee partner were adventurous enough, you really could get creative - there are SO many possibilities, even with a single limb amputee. Hmm, this is getting me exited!


There was a woman I know that could bend her head all the way back so that from the front, it looked like she was headless - I got dizzy the first time I saw her do that."

Nevermind. I don't like fake legs anymore...


Or...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes...just, yikes.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lena Webb said...

Don't pretend like prosthetic legs aren't aesthetically pleasing to some degree. And at least I never said anything about BACKPACKS.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoah, did i once say something about backpacks?
plus, this is the only amputee worth looking at. the lovely aimee mullins.
Aimee
she is cute and she wears those super cool prostheitcs...

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 4 legs for sale if anyone is interested email me at TheresaJTconsultants@yahoo.com

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been a bilateral below knee amputee for 3 years!(I was 19) I just heard of these fetishes. Kind weird.... Especially about the backpack, that's just not right.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home